GARDEN & GROUNDS MAINTENANCE
Our landscape and garden maintenance service is based on the ‘Craft of Gardening’, incorporating professional horticultural techniques, the latest and best equipment to ensure the best ongoing care and nurturing of your garden, at all times of the year.
All gardens of whatever size and complexity require a certain level of care and attention to look their best, and an adequate garden and landscape maintenance is essential, so they are always well-kept and healthy and be able to mature and reach their full potential.
We provide a comprehensive service, which can be on an annual contract basis or an 'on call' full or half day service. We work with property management companies, local authorities, architects, public and private business and individuals, to provide the best in landscape and garden maintenance.
All activity is supported by comprehensive policies covering insurance, health & safety, and the highest training standards.
Professional Garden Maintenance Services
- Mini makeovers - one off tidy ups and smaller make overs.
- Monthly, quarterly, Weekly or forthrightly - agreed in an annual contract.
- All as per a pre defined maintenance schedule, Monitored and managed with our maintenance app.
The Outlook Gardens teams include fully qualified horticulturists, and all of our landscapers receive ongoing training and assessment. Our excellent operating systems and procedures guarantee a transparent service with comprehensive and clear reporting on every project and attention to detail.
We specialise in a wide range of gardening and grounds maintenance services in both commercial and domestic settings: grass cutting and strimming, weed control, hedge pruning/cutting and hedge trimming, sports ground maintenance, garden design, grounds clearance, tree surgery & woodland management, shrub and tree planting and much more.
OG can maintain your existing garden and continually improve and develop it to reach full potential so that all your outdoor spaces will enhance your living or working environment.
- Site assessment
- Budget estimates
- Technical drawing on Autocad
- Site layout maps
- Scope of works
- Maintenance schedules
- Method Statements
- Health and safety statements and risk assessments
- Plant specification and procurement
- Tree surveys
- flora and fauna Maintenance
- Irrigation & Lighting plans & Maintenance
Regardless of the size or the complexity of your project, we have the expertise and experience to take care of things for you.
Our dedicated and skilled team, work to the highest standards to provide a high quality service and keep our customers satisfied year after year.
OUR MAINTENANCE APP
We have developed an app specifically for maintenance management.
The app helps manage the scheduling and inputs for each site. Daily task reminders appear automatically to help productivity and work flow, an assigned operator records all details for each task carried out which includes 'before and after' photos of works.
- Client log in
- Staff log in and log out
- Generating time sheets
- Schedules of works are loaded automatically with daily task reminders
- Start and completion (before and after) photos for each job
- GPS records of locations and times
- Site visit records and notifications
- Reports for works carried out
- back up information
- Recording of site observations
- Spraying records
- Fertilising reports
- Site visit reports